Small Laceration Repair Sleeve
Train laceration repair and suturing on a live participant.
Designed to fit most small animals and manikins, the sleeve is secured by the hook and loop tabs above and below SurgiReal's simulated RealLayer tissue pad. Possible applications include training on superficial suturing, ensuring knot security, and burying sutures.
Keeping safety as our top priority, all Laceration Repair Sleeves are designed with puncture resistant material to make sure the needle won't make contact with your participant.
Build your skills in three steps:
- Sleeve attached to manikin
- Sleeve attached to stationary participant
- Sleeve attached to participant mimicking real-life patient movement
Replacement Tissue Pad available HERE
Practice stitch capacity of up to 300 sutures
Non-toxic, Non-hazardous Silicone
Patent No. 8,613,621
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.