Veterinary Vascular Access Sleeve
Train on venipuncture and vascular access skills in life-like scenarios with no harm to participants with the Veterinary Vascular Access Sleeve. Designed to fit most dogs, cats, and manikins, the sleeve is secured by the hook and loop tabs above and below Surgireal’s simulated RealFlow tissue pad.
Keeping safety as our top priority, all Vascular Access Sleeves are designed with puncture resistant material to make sure the needle won’t make contact with your participant.
Training applications include, but are not limited to: Needle Alignment and Vascular Access, Palpating the Vessel, and IV Placement.
Build your skills in three steps:
- Sleeve attached to a manikin
- Sleeve attached to stationary animal
- Sleeve attached to a moving animal
Replacement Tissue Pad available HERE
Practice Puncture tolerance of over 300 injections and/or blood draws
Non-toxic, Non-hazardous Silicone and Plastic
Patent No. 8,613,621
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.